Thursday, May 29, 2008

key to my heart

she lifts me up
with the touch of a hand
just a thought within my mind
i cant not withstand

nothing pleases me more
than to watch her walk by
lost in her own world
and her head held high

a simple smile or
the wind through her hair
or her calling out my name
or choosing what to wear

a walk along a beach
daytripping to town
sitting under the stars
my heart i think she found

he makes me smile
with words that ooze peace
for the longest while
I am lost in joyful bliss


ellie had added this as a reply to the original post at franks

everything he is
fills me to the brim
I feel like I am his
he is mine, we are ours

a gentle touch to my back
warm smile in his eyes
even the playful smack
of his lips upon mine

a goodbye embrace
as he runs to catch the train
I admire his speed and grace
for he has touched my heart

No comments: